Wednesday, October 3, 2012

031012

Have been busy with assignments lately. :X Just finished taxation law assignment today and it's kinda last minute work, I hope my hard work pays off and pass this assignment. xD

Celebrated my bff's birthday last month.
We went Pasta Zanmai for dinner. :))
Have been in love with Japanese food lately, craving for Japanese food almost... I shall not say everyday, but  at least twice per week. :X
Japanese food is healthy and nice!! =D
We ordered sets. Their sets are so nice!! Combination of rice and noddles. yum~~ <3
*I don't know what this called* -___-
All I know is this is so delicious~~
 We shared the food among ourselves. ;))
(Y)!!!
The soup was sweet and sour! I like it!!

Japanese curry chicken!

Fried rice. :)

I forgot how it tastes. wtf. but not bad also. :D
I like the soup, it's like chicken soup. hahaha!
Waiter came out with a birthday cake in her hand. :DD
Pandan flavored cake. Yums~
Age is woman's secret. shhhh. xP
Make a wish~~
Warning: You shall not tell what's your wish.
Nope, she didn't blow the candles. Coz she's celebrating with her family later.
According to tradition rules, one cannot blow candles if he/she's gonna celebrate birthday with family. :X
Our dessert. =)
I give this dessert a 6/10. Coz I don't like the crunchy crunchy fruit in there.
I don't know what's that. :X
The Japanese melon is awesome!! (Y)
WSP, Miss you much! Will see you soon!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates