Friday, March 30, 2012

JOGOYA-EAT ALL YOU CAN!!

It's been a while since my last post. I am now busy with homework, assignments and one minor presentation of the year next week.

Next two weeks will be my mid semester break, it's not a break actually. We will have lots of assignment and test due after the week we come back from our semester break. WHAT A MID SEM BREAK!

Well, what I do now is go to school everyday, attending lectures and tutorials, and stay in the school to do homework or assignments and when reach evening time, I will go home. That's my daily routine now. So, yea, I lead a boring life! So, not much interesting thing happen in my life. DUH. I need to find something fun and adventurous activities to balance up my life wtf.

Since I'm so tired of my study life, I will eat eat eat eat #likeaboss. XD

JOGOYA BUFFET
My boyfie's sister brought us to Jogoya last two weeks. So, yea, now you know the reason why I can eat #likeaboss. IT's BUFFET!! I can eat all I can till my stomach explode, KABOOM!! That was my first experience dining in Jogoya. It was great and I'd eaten more than my usual intake. And, my boyfie didn't nag me as he does usually, "Cannot eat so much then don't take so much la! Haiya." phew. We had a great night. Boyfie was catching up with his sister about his family in Penang.

Camwhore before action =)))
#1 Improved camwhore skill! =DD
#2 1st round--> SUSHI!!
Keep on taking..
#3
#4 The amount is increasing.
#5
#6
#7 I want to go again!! Miss this food so much!!
#8 Le small cute round coconut!
Taste not bad, and this is my first time finish drinking coconut drink!
So, it's really BUAY PAI! =D
#9 KIMCHI! It's sour and spicy! THUMBS UP!
#10 Eeewww. I hate that thing!
#11 Why don't they make a love shape on top of it? <3
#12 First round CLEAR! Roger!
#13 XO soup recommended by boyfie's sister. THUMBS UP!
You all should try this!!
#14 Marshmallow with chocolate dip!
I couldn't resist it every time I passed by it. So, I start my desert earlier wtf.
#15 The green-coloured noodle. It tastes like normal noodle, but still I don't like it.
It's weird to see green noodle. >.<
#16 Le Esther Art by me!
#17 Le artist wtf.
#18 Le coconut drink and le wine.
#19 New Zealan's Ice-Cream! =D
Heard that Jogoya used to have Baskin-Robbins. I prefer New Zeland Natural and Haagen Dazs' ice cream. ;))
#20 Gor gor and jie jie with Jie jie's favourite XO soup. ;))
#21 Group pic. =D
#22 Lamb chop. The flowery plate didn't match the lamb. ~.~
#23 It's-only-Honey-Jasmine tea with aiyu ice.
2/10
#24 Finally DESERT time!!! The most awaiting moment!!
I very buay paiseh and half proudly pointed every single piece of cake I wanted, the waiter then KABOOM me with just one word, "You want all?" DUH. I just wanted to act #likeaprincess, cannot meh?? :'(
#25 Happiness.
#26 The power of 3. xD
#27 All sorts of cakes. =)))
#28 Rose tea to burn fats that we're taking since we stepped in Jogoya. XD
#29 Final Stage CLEAR! Roger.
#30 Crab King! It's for VIP member only.
#31

#32
That day was the day that I felt my stomach was going to burst in a minute!!! SO FULL!!! Non-stop eating and drinking.  FULL TO THE MAX
So, this was my activity 1. Am going to blog about recent activities in the next blog post. Stay tuned.
I know y'all miss me, so here's a bunch of my selca!! *buay paiseh*

#33
#34
#35Cheers. ;))

#36 Kanpai! =))
#37 巧克力女孩. =D

#38 Duh. The man beside me kacau je.

#39 With the cakes. =)

#40 LOL. It's like our birthday celebration. ~.~
#41 <3

#42

#43

#44
And, lastly, thanks to Jie Jie and Gor Gor and this Jogoya meal! =D *BIG BOW*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates