Monday, May 6, 2013

Mark this date

I need to see/watch/read something that will enlighten my mood! BN played dirty to win the election! DAP initially won the whole Perak (the place where I come from) initially 18-0, but later BN recounted the votes and they cut off the electricity!! What the hell is going on!! If you die die must win this election, you go announce yourself you're the king and stop this dramatic thing! You wasted citizens' effort go home just to vote for a change!!

C'mmon!! You're not gonna lose face if you lost. This time you won, but you've lost nation's respect and trust, is this what you want??? And, another thing! Please send back those Bangla. I don't mind if you give them money give them compensation or whatever, just don't keep Bangla here. I'm not trying to be racist or what, it's not safe to keep them here! Since you've won the election and I accepted that, please please please, please take good care of your country, keep your promise as in treat your citizens well not Bangla. -___- People, accept the fact, you can protest but please don't create war! We're civilized people, we don't solve problems this way. #prayhard

Alright, enough is enough. I shall put my focus on other thing. I haven't done my assignment and keep on procrastinating just because of the damn election. I have no mood to do my assignment. ://

Then I opened up my PICTURES folder in my laptop just to see any pictures that can enlighten my mood or not. Then I saw this "15.3.2013 Anniversary" folder. I realized I haven't blogged about it so here I am. :))

This is the anniversary's 主人公, Mandy and me。:D
We're definitely straight! Not lesbian. The term ANNIVERSARY is just a celebration when we first met each other and clicked! ;)) This is our 5th year! Time flies. T^T

She had just graduated and she's working now. Although we're not far apart, we seldom meet each other because of our busy routine. /.\ So, this ANNIVERSARY is now meant for our gathering just to catch up each other's life stories. :))

I decided on the venue :D I had it at Brussels Beer Cafe :D I've never been into there, so I want to give it a try. I took quite a number of pics but but but I lost my phone... :/// so all the pictures I have now are in my camera, I can just post few pictures here. After I sent my pictures to Mandy, she even collaged the pictures!! And photoshopped it nicely. So sad and mad coz the photoshopped pics were all in my camera!! grrr.. Lesson learnt!! Next time, every time after I take pictures, I go back and transfer alllll the pictures into the laptop!! Always learn it the hard way..

The interior of the cafe! ;))

Managed to capture the interior with my camera. :)) Not bad actually, the interior. It makes me wanna drink beer and just chit-chatting with old friends. *been craving on alcoholic drinks lately*

We ordered these,
My order. I forgot the name. >.< Sucks at memorizing the food name~~
It's spaghetti anyway.

Mandy ordered burger! :))
It's quite a large portion actually, so worth the price.

Both of us ordered coffee. Different coffee.
I think I ordered blended mocha and
she ordered blended latte/cappucino.

Mandy with her lovely food! :D
I don't have picture of me with my food. T^T Again, it's in my phone and Mandy's phone. We chatted more than we ate throughout the dinner. :DD Then she realized she had to catch a bus to go home, so we paid bill and I sent her (ran with her just because we scared that she might missed the last bus >.<) to bus stop! :)) Luckily she got into the bus in time. :)) keke

Sometimes, best friend need not to be together. Your actions show everything. :)) You can text, email, skype, LINE do anything to just greet your best friends and ask "How are you lately?" :) I'm sure your friends' heart will feel warm that you've not forgotten them! :)) That's how I feel.

Oh ya, I bought her a customized bracelet,

I bought one pair of this. One is for me, one is for Mandy. This obviously is mine because of the letter E, Mandy's one attached with a letter M. :)) You can find varieties of bracelet/customized bracelet at Crafted By Mei. Her work is awesome! :)) I'm gonna get my second customized bracelet from her soon! Mandy bought me a pair of sexy lips earrings and necklace! Thank you so much, Mandy!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates