Sunday, December 4, 2011

Welcome to ♔StarFuit♔

Hi, everyone! This is my very first blog post, and I'm excited about it. =D
And, stay tuned for more update about me. ;)

Yesterday, I went to dye my hair at Damansara Uptown. This time I wanted to try red on my hair, but after some discussions with the hairstylist, I then changed my mind.
Here are the pics. =)
Before the hair colour changed.
                                                   
They highlighted my hair first. It's more to blonde.                                                
 Hair treatment.
                                                             
Grrrr... *laughs*
The hairstylist then belanja us makan Kon Lou Mee. So sweet of her. ;)
                           
And the pic below will show the end result.................


TADA!!! :)
You might not able to see the hair colour  clearly thru this pic, but I willl upload more photos of mine in the future. ;)
Thanks to my sweetheart who drove me there and accompanied me. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates