Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hi, May!

Yay!! Today is the last day of April! =D
Time flies! :O It's like yesterday was my first day of school, just in a blink eye, it comes to last day of April!
All major assignments will be due next month, I guess it's a busy and hectic month for all college students. Hwating, everyone!! XOXO

Well, I'm going to blog the wedding dinner in this post! Imma gonna constantly update ma blog!! Bwahaha! So stay tuned! ;)) And, and, and!! I ordered quite a few things from taobao!! So happy! =DD I found some bracelets that are wayyyyy cheaper than online shops!! My hard work of searching cheap stuff paid off! =DD

Nice or not??
Or you prefer this look?
This is the second look.
Guess which look I finally chose? =D
No prizes given though if you guess correctly. ~.~
You'll know when you keep scrolling down.
Well, since I've already dressed up so,..
CAMWHORE! =D
Now you know what my decision was. =D

It's a bit dark, I adjusted the ISO.
sorry, I'm not a pro camera man yet.

=)

I like this feel though. :D
Let's head to wedding dinner hall!
This is the first time I've been invited to attend a wedding dinner in KL.
As expected, the wedding dinner in KL usually starts one hour late than the time we've been informed x.x

Bride and bridegroom's dinner table. :)
Le entrance. :D
We're the first guest to arrive at the hall!! So proud! =D Get to see the empty hall. ~.~ And can run around like small kids.
Mayber Jie. :)

Le entrance again.
The guest signature book. You can also leave any wishes to the bride
& bridegroom.
I signed and wrote 祝你们白头偕老! =D

The photobook and signature book. :)

The camera is playing the video that's made by him for both of them.
And, he put "A Thousand Years" inside the video! XO
The picture in the wedding photobook. =D
I quite like it. ;D
They both look quite alike. :D
In chinese, we called夫妻相。
Bridemaids group photo. :D
Miss few more. They're too busy. >.<
Queue-ing up to sign. :D


More and more people now.

He also signed the book. :)

Mayber Jie signing. :D

Bridemaids.
Me and my boyfie's signature. :D
Isn't she cute? =O

Le first guest.

In the preparation room.
The makeup artist is doing the bride's makeup.
I didn't have much work to do so I sat at our table and waited for the dinner to start. :DD
Our table number. Lucky 2!

Me and boyfie. :)
And he superb like his pink shirt. ~.~

Sponge cake from RT Pastry. NICE! :D

Le menu. :)

Taiwan Pineapple cookie! =D
Nice!! I want more!! :')

This could be our cover photo. ~.~

Me and the pink Doraemon cover! :D

So awkward smile because I had twins mouth ulcer back and front.
~.~ Pain die me. I can't fully enjoy the dinner.

<3
The dinner started one hour late. >.<
Both of them walking in the hall. :)

Oops. >.<

I like the gown actually. :)
Food pictures from now. :D Don't drool ya!
#1 Some abalone pieces, some fried food.. and so on. =D

#2 I... forgot what this was. >.< There's scallop inside.

HAHAHAHA! I forgot to take the before decorated picture. Sorry.
#3 It's roasted duck.

#4 Fish

I ordered red wine. :D

Red wine is good for skin complexion and blood circulation! =D
It's yam seng time!
Toast #1

Toast #2

Toast #3
天长地久,子孙满堂。=D
#5 Fried prawn. :D slrrpp~~

Thanks dear, he's peeling off the prawn's shell for me! :D

Vege.

Maybe Jie and Harriet Gor.

^.^v

Fried rice.
Kanpai! =D

Yam seng!

Group photo of us!

Makeup artist.

Sisters. :)

Longan with lemon. NICE!
I miss it!!

Dessert. :)

I like both of the gown, pink and maroon.
I want to decorate my own wedding gown in future!

:)

Sisters. :)

With le makeup artist. She's mixed! :D
Beautiful girl!

Sisters.

Let's go home! =DD
That's it. Gonna sleep soon. Been at the school for whole day, and tomorrow need to wake up to do my assignments. :'(

Oh yea, Goodbye April and ohai May!! =D Please be good to me, May. :DD It's like calling someone named May. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates