Tuesday, February 28, 2012

PAN MEE.

Have you ever tried other Pan mee other than  Face-To-Face 's Pan Mee?
*Crowd: "Sure got la!! Pan Mee now is everywhere in town. even in my kampung also got!*

Oops! Wrong way of asking. ><! Erhem, I shall correct that to this, "Have you ever tried any nice Pan Mee toer than Face-to-Face's Pan Mee?" =D

Oh ya, by the way, for those who don't know what Pan Mee is, it is is a Hokkein-style noodle, originating from Malaysia. The dough is made from flour (sometimes egg is added for more flavor). Traditionally, the dough is hand-kneaded and torn into smaller pieces of dough (about 2 inches). Nowadays, the dough can be kneaded using machine into a variety of shapes, the most common shape being flat strips of noodle. (Wikipedia, 2012)


This afternoon, my ji mui, Stephanie took me to a Pan Mee restaurant in Taipan, USJ 9. I think is few shops besides CIMB bank. =)) She went there for one time, and she said it was nice and the Pan Mee's noddle is different from Face-To-Face Pan Mee's noodle. Indeed, it is quite different, and it is thinner than the noddle in Face-to-Face. For me, it's like sphagetti. Hiak!

When she suggested the restaurant, I said ok, because we're running out of time, because I had class on 2.30pm and it was nearly 1pm already. Plus, she said it was nice and I trusted her to give it a try! =DD

Restaurant Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee.
We ordered like we often visit their shop. Haha. We just flipped through the menu and stopped at the page and pointed to them which food and beverages we want. We both ordered Dry Pan Mee and often comes with a bowl of soup. =)) I think it's potato leaves soup? >___<

When our order came, Stephanie warned me not to add so much chilli because she last time she put two spoonful of chilli, and she regretted. HAHA! And, that time she ordered two drinks. And, this time she put only one spoonful. Me one half spoon. At the beginning, it was like okay, nothing happened. But the more you eat, the more spicier you taste. And, in the end, I surrendered. Spicyyy until I got no appetitie liaao!!!
*sausage mouth appeared*

This is mine and we shared the roasted pork. =))
The bowl of soup.
Stephanie's pan mee. =DD
Mine. =DD
Who's one looks spicier? =DD
If you want to know more about Restaurant Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee, this is their website:
Restaurant Super Kitchen Chilli Pan Mee.

2 comments:

  1. lol.. wan in text citation somemore.. =.= preparing for assgnment kah? xD ~.~ xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. later they say I copy from somewhere and not with my own words, then my blog will be blacklisted. xD

    ReplyDelete

Template by:

Free Blog Templates